Thursday, July 20, 2023

Opening My GeeDazee Blog Back Up

 Well, it has been a long time since I published a post here at GeeDazee.




I have written many posts, and built 2 other blogs trying to flush the depression from my body.


Then I would delete them the next morning. 


I had trouble reading my own words. It only made the depression worse.



We buried our son (n-law whom we had known since he was 8 years old) then our daughter scammed us out of money and waged a war to destroy us.  Accepting that I could have raised and brought into this world such an evil hearted soul, depresses me and I have prayed that someday I will understand these trials.

Then we lost baby daughter to type 1 diabetes.  Both deaths were long and painful and a horrible memory.   Then we lost access to our grandson.  


It all became too much and I became hard and defensive.


I began making boundaries with people around me.

I lost family and friends.

God has HIS plan and I know it is working.

I will walk through this valley and see the mountain before me.




Come along and continue my journey.

No promises, no expectations.

Jackie

aka Jackiesee

aka GeeDazee


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek and stopping by to visit!