Thursday, July 20, 2023

 Dear God,

I am here to praise you for my many blessings.

I am an American. I am FREE and give my deepest respect to those who have defended FREEDOM so that I could feel this freedom to speak, write and choose that is being American. My life is a gift from conception to this current moment and I give you all the GLORY for giving this time, this breath of life in this great country.

I know in my heart, my soul you are present. I feel the Holy Spirit inside me constantly reminding me that I am a child of God and I am HIS child from conception to eternity. I know that YOU are my rock, that YOU carry my burdens for me. I know that I can sit quietly and feel your gift of the HOLY SPIRIT alive inside me. You have given me life for YOUR purpose, a purpose I may never know.  My LIFE is greater than MY world. 


Today I am asking your blessings be rained upon a dear, dear friend and relative. I am asking that she be blessed with positive energy, comfort, strength, and to start her healing process. I must also ask that for her early teen grandsons who will bury their mother next to their father in the coming days. Hearts are broken, healing is needed I pray their needs will be met and their memories bring smiles.

Today I also pray for my health, be it what it is, your blessings will get me through these next few steps. I KNOW you will be with me as I climb this next mountain. I pray and beg you to allow me to walk again without pain and am able to keep up with the other walkers. Seems I am waving everyone on by right now, I just can't keep up but I do get there. I am learning to watch others as I take the time to test each step before taking it. I am blessed to be able to be more present for each moment, for waving others on by as I take the time to feel each step forward.


As I sit here looking out my window sipping hot coffee I am feeling grateful, blessed and restful. I am listening to music and talking with God. My life has been hard, difficult and more difficulties lie ahead. But I know my life is greater than my world. That God has sent me here for HIS reason.

Thank you for my breath of life, this moment and my tomorrows.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek and stopping by to visit!