Sunday, September 24, 2023

Hodge Podge answers

Joining in over at
From this Side of the Pond Blog
Hodgepodge Questions


1. If your life had a theme song for this past year what would it be? 
I can't think of any particular song. I like all different kinds of music. My favorite, I guess, would be Chris Stapleton's Music. The National Anthem at last year's superbowl made me so emotional.

2. Chocolate cake, chocolate milkshake, chocolate ice cream, chocolate truffle, chocolate mousse, chocolate candy bar or a fudgy chocolate brownie...of the chocolate treats listed, which one is your favorite? Which one have you tasted most recently? Or maybe you don't like chocolate???
All of the above. I love sweets.

3. What has surprised you recently? 
The lack of respect and compassion breeding in our society, a lack of trust in our government, the invasion of single males walking into our county from other countries.

4. September 19th is National Voter Registration Day in the US. Are you registered to vote in whatever state or country you happen to live in right now? If not, why not? Not counting a political race, what's something you've had to vote on recently? 
We live out in the country so we do not vote on any city ballots.  We never vote for regulations, limits, or fees that others in the city experience. I vote no on any new taxes, they never have enough, ever!  Our school taxes are enormous.

5. Do you like to hike? If so, when's the last time you went hiking and where'd ya go? If you're not a hiker are you a walker? Is walking (for exercise, etc.) part of your daily/weekly routine? 
I have not hiked in several years due to cranky bones. Tomorrow I am getting spine surgery that should help with that. We are surrounded by woods and creeks so I can hike just about anywhere I want.

6. Insert your own random thought here. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek and stopping by to visit!