Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I cried...

It hurt so bad I cried.


I have been slacking.

I have been giving in and giving up.




The other day, a stranger's words gave me a reason to try again.

So I got back up.

I got back on my bike and rode.

I rode till I cried, it hurt so bad. My muscles cramped. I couldn't catch my breath.



I got hot, then cold.

I broke sweat and flushed red heat from my head to my toe.

I cried, it hurt so bad.

Then something told me to...

I turned on my Ipad to You Tube and the first video that popped up was the tribute to Billy Graham. It automatically came on and the song "I can only imagine" started playing.




I cried more as I put each foot in front of the other taking deep long breaths,
hurting and thinking about the pain of being nailed to that Cross. 
Tears flowed down my cheeks.



Suddenly my tears of pain became tears of joy. 
As the video came to an end, I looked at my bike and I had reached four miles.


Till later...


8 comments:

  1. a beautiful story, sorry for the pain. I do love that song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra, I admire you! I wish I could stick with a routine. I do try!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful link, such a joy to visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mamasmercantile! I love reading your blog! I am so grateful for your visit!

      Delete
  3. Only God can turn tears of pain into tears of joy. You had a divine appointment with God.

    Beautiful how He cares for his children. And congrats on 4 miles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tahnk you Wanda, you are an inspiration. Your blog posts are so positive! I love your cooking classes!

      Delete
  4. good for you...whatever inspires you, we often need it!! and 4 miles wow!! what an accomplishment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear you're in pain. I've been wanting to see the movie 'I can only imagine.' I heard it was good. I do hope you feel better.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and stopping by to visit!