Monday, April 1, 2013

My Mondays are my kind of day...


QUOTE FOR MY DAY: Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. Henry Ford

My Mondays... at my house are cleaning day. I load the washer, fold clothes, clean out the refrigerator, and run the vacuum and the best part, scrub the toilets and showers. I love/hate the smell of dirt, last weeks garlic chicken, and dog hair... ahh, wonderful Mondays.

Yet My Mondays are supposed to be my day to not think too hard, just to do, simply do, what needs to be done. 

But, sometimes I catch myself thinking hard and long about how to clean, where to begin, and will I get it all done(?). Too much thinking on My Monday is exhausting.

I'll finish My Monday with an easy to fix dinner (that's salad at our house) and an episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I wonder, do those ladies clean out their fridge on Mondays or get on their hands and knees to scrape kleenex out of their dryer vent? I'll bet they do and they do it while wearing designer dresses and diamond earrings.

Folding underwear should not be a worry, it should just be... Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a peek and stopping by to visit!