Monday, July 16, 2018

Happy Birthday to me!



Today is a very special day for me. 

I made it to the great age of 60 years old.




I awoke at 4am this morning
and began my day enjoying some of my favorite things:


I drank a cup of fresh brewed coffee 
in my favorite mug
outside on our patio
 in the dark
listening to the quiet
absolute quiet
except for a few crickets and frogs.



I watched the sunrise turn different shades of blue
then purple
then light pink.



I read my Bible in absolute quiet without any disruptions.



I did my morning stretches
outside while listening to our neighbors rooster
singing his morning wake up calls to his girlfriends.




Kitty followed me everywhere
 purring, hopping,
flopping
and rubbing her tail against my leg.



Its a great start to a great day!





See ya later!




4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful 60th and I hope the rest is as good as the start was.. your day so far sounds perfect to me. Happy Birthday 🎈🎈🎈😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Happy Birthday!
    May the rest of the day be a
    Perfect and joyous day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many Happy Returns of the Day. Sounds like a beautiful start to a special day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I guess it’s a belated wish now!
    I love the way yo started your BIRTH DAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and stopping by to visit!