Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Being still...


The more often we see the things around us - 
even the beautiful and wonderful things - 
the more they become invisible to us. 

That is why we often take for granted 
the beauty of this world: 
the flowers, the trees, the birds, the clouds - 
even those we love. 

Because we see things so often, 
we see them less and less. 

(Joseph B. Wirthlin)


Out my window...







linking up with
Thankful Thursday
over at


  



Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/joseph_b_wirthlin_645827?src=t_birds


11 comments:

  1. Lovely photograph, its amazing what you see if you are really looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photograph and I love the prose, too. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I love the beautiful Waxwings. The poem is pretty, I always enjoy nature. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the words are as beautiful as the birds and the photo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love seeing those Cedar Waxwings. Just beautiful! Thank you for linking up today and I hope to see you back again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my, what an amazing view and a great picture!!

    i try to never take things for granted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i visited this and i thought i left a comment!! this is a beautiful picture - i don't see the waxwings here so this was a real treat!!!

    i am always keenly aware of my feathered friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very nice post, and a sweet bird to go with it. It's nice that you appreciate nature so much. It's one of my favorite places to be. : )

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Signed up to follow you. Be blessed!
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and stopping by to visit!