Sunday, October 23, 2016

Today is a new day...

Where do I start?


I have lost myself.

I built this blog myself,
I designed it, wrote it, and placed each word on every page.

I am proud of it.

So...
 I will continue to be me.

I really do love my life.
I live in a small town, surrounded by family and friends.


The colors here in the Ozarks are especially pretty this year.
Recently, our local community celebrated
Maple Leaf Fall Festival here in Carthage, MO.


Several homes along the parade route are ready for Fall!






Our own backyard is showing the
prettiest fall colors entwined with the evening shadows.
Every night about 7:15pm
God gives us the most serene setting,
sometimes it causes us to just stop and take it all in.


Home is where my heart is.







3 comments:

  1. I love the way Carthage decorates for fall, so beautiful and not all scary Halloween stuff. much prefer all this beauty. that is an amazing line of trees in there orange leaf beauty. hope you can get you blog mojo back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandra, thank you for coming by. I read your blog every time you post. Carthage was just beautiful, trees were orange, but we haven't gotten the yellows yet.

      Delete
  2. i surely hope you decide to write again. i hope you had a merry christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and stopping by to visit!