Saturday, August 10, 2013

Ozarks Treasure...

We had a few days to play...

Mother Nature was wanting to rain, and rain, and rain. 

So we waited for a break, then on Monday, we headed for that place... 

deep in the heart of the Ozarks in Branson, Missouri.

That place called Silver Dollar City. 


We wait in lines to get in, wait in lines to park, wait in lines to eat, and wait in lines to ride the many fun rides, throughout the park.

We love to walk.


I love me some Ozark Mountains, black dirt, hills and flowers. I love moss covered roofs, stone paths and split rail fences.  
We enjoy a nice walk along the grounds looking at the many buildings, flowers, streams, and more. 
I get so inspired to go home and work in my flower beds!! 
Back when we lived in Springfield, Missouri we would drive the 45 minutes south, just to eat a skillet meal.
A meal in a dish, filled with green beans, yellow beans, carrots, potatoes and ham. 
It is expensive though. This meal for two cost $23.75
(with our season pass discounts).







Yes, we headed for that place... 

the place myhubs
likes to refer to as:

“Steal Your
Dollar City”.

and we will do it again, and again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie! Your post is just beautiful. I finally figured out how to find you. Did you know that when you leave a comment on a blog you are still a No Reply-that means that no one can respond to your comments.
    Here is a link to instructions to fix that if you want.
    http://www.flusterbuster.com/2013/02/are-you-no-reply-blogger.html
    Let me know if you need more help-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diana! I followed the instructions and found my way along. Thank you for commenting and sharing your knowledge. I am new to blogging land and am amazed at the thoughtfulness, positive feedback and support bloggers share. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and stopping by to visit!