Thursday, July 26, 2018

Oh Joanna!


Thehubs does not like Target, or "Tarjay" as my cousin calls it.
Because of their stance on our Veterans and military,
he will NOT shop there.


He sticks to his beliefs and being a Veteran, 
he feels very strongly about it.


Then, Joanna Gaines built a beautiful display in their stores.  I love her style and feel that it has always been MY style only now its popular because a "designer" chose it. 

I watch her shows, follow her on instagram and have shopped her Magnolia site. I didn't want to take out a second mortgage just so I could say I own something from the Silos. Sorry Magnolia but I would feel so guilty spending $60 on a watering can. Would her savvy business move to be in Target mean I could actually afford something from Magnolia?

Hummmmmm...

Well, one day I drove to Target alone, incognito, just to take a "look" and this is what happened!




I paid $9.99 for two dish towels, just because
I love black/white/cream and blue checks.

Aren't they pretty?

Just don't tell thehubs where I got them.


Linking up with:
Katherines Corner

4 comments:

  1. Oh- I love her stuff, too! Great find on the towels. I love the store but don't patronize it like I should. Working for the VA I understand your hubby's stance. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are rather snazzy towels. I won't tell if you don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really got a good deal.. my lips are sealed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't shopped at Target for years, because I don't like the fact that a portion of every dollar that I spend there is going towards the mass slaughter of tiny humans. (They are HUGE contributors to Planned Parenthood, and have earmarked their contributions specifically to fund low-cost abortions for women.) I am with the Hubs on this one (although for different reasons)--

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a peek and stopping by to visit!